Ontario tenants rights Ontario tenant law Ontario Residential Tenancies Act Ontario government Poverty research Apartments for rent in Canada Ontario Hydro Search Ontario tenants rights
Ajax apartments for rent

Moving to Cambridge
Cambridge apartments and housing rentals

For information on your rights as a tenant go to the Ontario Tenants Most Asked Questions and Answers page.

You may also want to check the following pages: Kitchener Community Servcies Directory and the Waterloo Community Services Directory.

Cambridge apartments for rent, plus houses and condo rentals:

Cambridge public housing, rent geared to income accomodations, and government benefits for the disadvantaged:

Cambridge Tenants Associations<:

City of Cambridge - Government pages

Other government services

  • Service Ontario Information Centre, Unit 1B, 561 Hespeler Road, Cambridge, N1R 6J4, General Inquiry: (519) 621-2100, Health Card Inquiry: 1-888-376-5197, Driver & Vehicle Inquiry: 1-800-387-3445
  • Service Canada Centre, 350 Conestoga Boulevard, Unit C2, Cambridge, N1R 7L7, Toll-free: 1-800-622-6232

Other Cambridge Social Services, Agencies and Advocacy Groups (help and advice)

Legal Services


    • Waterloo Region Community Legal Services, Meetings can be arranged with clients in Cambridge by appointment. Book an appointment by calling the Kitchener office 519-743-0254 for: Langs, 1145 Concession Road, Cambridge, Monday afternoons; or Cambridge Self-Help Food Bank, 54 Ainslie Street, S., Friday mornings

Emergencies: Fire, police, plus distress centres

Cambridge Foodbanks and emergency shelters

    Cambridge Selfhelp Food Bank, 54 Ainslie St, Cambridge,

    Argus Residence for Young People, (Youth and young adults 16 to 24 years old,) Cambridge, N1R 4S4, 519-623-7991

      Men's residence 519-623-7991
      Women's residence 519-650-0452
    Monica Place, women 16-24 years and over with priority is given to women with children 0-2 years, 519-624-0481
    Haven House, Women 16 years and over, (Women's Crisis Services of Waterloo Region,) Office phone: 519-741-9184, Crisis Phone: 519-653-2422

Cambridge Hospitals and Healthcare

    Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000 for health advice over the phone

    Walk in and Community Health Clinics

    Langs, Community Health Centre, 1145 Concession Rd., Cambridge, ON N3H 4L5, Cambridge, (519) 653-1470

    Cambridge Memorial Hospital, 700 Coronation Blvd., Cambridge, (519) 621-2330

    Doctor Search, a service provided by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario



Other Services

General Reference

Places to visit on the site:
Ontario Tenants homepage         |       Residential Tenancies Act       |     Finding an apartment
Ontario Landlord and Tenant Q&A   |   Housing and poverty reports   |   Other housing links
Tenant rights and social justice     |     Renters muncipal issues     |     Rent Control
Apartment safety & security  | Tenant health: Toxic mould, cockroaches  | Consumer Information
Tenant association organizing   |    Utility costs: Ontario hydro, natural gas   |    Ontario MPP list